Description & Highlights
Verona 12" Electric Cooktop - 110 Volts - OpenBox
Bring European style to your kitchen with the Verona 12" Electric Solid Disk Cooktop (VEECT110VFXOB). Incorporating the quality and precision of Italian engineering, this electric cooktop features two solid disk cooking surfaces made from robust Ceran glass-ceramic. Known for its high temperature stability and durability, Ceran cooktop panels boast transverse heat conductivity that transmits heat directly to pots and pans while keeping neighboring areas of your cooking zone relatively cool. With two burners let you adjust the cooktop's heat for easy, compact cooking - with a power-on indicator light for added convenience.
With sleek, styling, this stainless steel cooktop features a easy-to-clean smoothtop design with chrome control knobs to complement your modern décor. Manufactured in Italy to exacting performance standards, Verona cooktops are constructed with the best materials and featured in designer kitchens throughout Europe.
Ceramic-Glass Cooking Surfaces:Featuring cooking surfaces made from robust Ceran glass-ceramic, this electric cooktop boasts high temperature stability and conductivity that transmits heat directly to pots and pans while keeping neighboring areas relatively cool
Designer Style:Manufactured in Italy to exacting performance standards, Verona cooktops are constructed with the best materials and featured in designer kitchens throughout Europe
Note: Per the manufacturer's instructions, this appliance should be installed by a qualified professional in conformance with local codes. Please consult a qualified installer or service agent.
- Height: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-9/32"
- Width: 11-5/16"
- Depth: 20-1/16"
- Undercounter Thickness: 2"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: VEECT110VFXOBWarranty: 90 day
- Brand: VeronaVerona 12" Electric Cooktop
- 12-inch deluxe electric cooktopProfessional installation recommended
- Two (2) solid disk glass-ceramic cooking surfacesPower on indicator light
- Robust Ceran glass-ceramic for high temperature stabilityInput voltage (VEECT110VFX): 110-120V / 60 Hz / 20 A
- High-grade stainless steel surface / finishPower (VEECT110VFX): 1,000W center front burner / 1,400W center rear
- Smoothtop design features flat burnersWeight: 25 lbs
- Vitro ceramic grates and capsCut out dimensions: 10-5/8" W x 19-9/32" D
- Chrome control knobsCooktop dimensions: 11-5/16" W x 20-1/16" D x 2" undercounter
- Sleek styling found in designer European kitchens