Description & Highlights
Wagan Solar eCharger
The Solar eCharger (2053) from Wagan is an incredibly handy portable power supply for active people. It features three convenient modes: Battery Charging -- Charge 4 'AA' or 'AAA' rechargeable batteries, Battery Power -- Provide power from 4 batteries, and Solar Direct -- Get power direct from the sun for cell phones, MP3 players, Blackberries and other small electronics.
This charger uses high-efficiency solar cells from Siemens, and includes four (4) common cell phone power adapters: including Sony Ericsson, Motorola Mini-USB, Nokia, Samsung, & Apple iPod.
Apart from updating the selection of adapter tips for phones, the new 2009 edition of the Solar ePower charger includes a standard USB port on the side, so you can charge any device that can normally charge from a computer's USB port. The USB port and 5V output via phone tips are regulated for safe delivery of the power that your device needs. Even when the sun is strong, the Solar ePower will not overpower your device.
Convenient, Safe Charging:Get power direct from the sun for cell phones, MP3 players, Blackberries & other small electronics; Even when the sun is strong, the Solar ePower will not overpower your device
Dependable Solar Cell Construction:This solar charger is made of high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells embedded in transparent vinyl acetate behind tempered glass
- Model: 2053Wagan Solar eCharger
- Brand: WaganPower at full sun: 1.38Watts
- Recharges four (4) AA or AAA rechargeable batteriesCurrent voltage at full sun: 6.0volts DC
- Provides back-up powerCurrent by battery: 350mA
- Charges cell phones and USB devicesOutput voltage by battery: 4.8-5.7 volts DC
- Charges devices with AA or AAA batteriesWeight without batteries: 5.6oz
- Works under the cloudiest conditionsDimension-folded (inches): 4.5 x 2.65 x 1.3