Description & Highlights
Yakima PowderHound Rooftop Snow Mount with Locks
For us penny pinchers, the PowderHound Rooftop Snow Mount from Yakima (8003081) delivers an exceptional value in a quality, versatile ski and snowboard rack. The PowderHound accommodates up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards. Frozen fingers are never a problem - ergonomic one-button operation makes the PowderHound easy to use without taking your gloves off.
The PowderHound can be mounted on roof rack systems with round or square bars as well as most factory crossbars straight out of the box. Two SKS locks are included so your skis don't wander off when you're not looking. Smart snow lovers know the PowderHound offers reliable quality at a price that's hard to beat, so keep some of that dough in your pocket and check out the PowderHound.
Ample Capacity:The PowderHound is wide enough for 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, so your friends can come too
One-Button Access:The oversized release buttons on the PowderHound let you load and unload skis and snowboards without taking your gloves off
Universal Mounts:Universal mounting hardware fits car rack systems with round or square bars and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- Height: 4.25"
- Length: 22.5"
- Width: 2.75"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: 8003081Yakima PowderHound Rooftop Snow Mount
- Brand: YakimaWide enough for 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards
- One-button accessIncludes two locks
- Universal mounting hardwareUsable pad length: 15.5"
- Fits round and square bars and most factory crossbarsWeight: 6 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetimeDimensions: 4.25" H x 22.5" L x 2.75" W