Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 4.5 Cu. Ft. Solid Door Premier Built-In Pharmacy Refrigerator
Designed for use in pharmacies and medical labs to store vaccines and other medical supplies, the American BioTech Supply 4.5 Cu. Ft. Solid Door Premier Built-In Pharmacy Refrigerator (PHABTHCUCBI0404) offers consistent temperatures in a space-efficient design. The interior lighting features a safety shielded switch-control and the unit's reversible solid door has a magnetic gasket for a positive seal.
Capacity:4.5 cu. ft. of internal space 1 fixed and 2 adjustable shelves offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The microprocessor temperature control can be used to set the internal average cycle temperature at 4°C
Use:Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to be kept safe and at a consistent temperature
Temperature Display:Digital temperature display has audible and visual alarms to warn when the temperature is too high or low
Warranty:Two year parts and labor warranty
Pharmacy Premier Laboratory Models
Units come standard with a microprocessor temperature controller with audible and visual alarms, remote alarm contacts, and a digital temperature display. Units are set in Fahrenheit to cycle at +39F, comes with Pharmacy Refrigerator toolkit, temperature logs, and CDC approved power cord labels.
Solid Door Upgrade Available. Please Contact our Business Sales Department at (512) 874-3593 for pricing.
- Model: PHABTHCUCBI0404American BioTech Supply 4.5 Cu. Ft. Premier pharmacy refrigerator (built-in)
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyADA compliant
- Switch activated lightCycle Defrost
- Keyed door lockWeight: 69 lbs
- Leveling LegsStainless steel exterior
- Probe Access Port (3/8")1 Fixed and 2 Adjustable Shelves
- Audible and visual temperature alarmsAverage Cycle Temperature: 4°C
- Microprocessor temperature controller115 V/60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 5 Amps, 310 BTU's/hr
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logsHigh density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor warrantyExterior Dimensions: 33.5" H x 21.5" W x 22.5" D
- Height: 33.5"
- Width: 21.5"
- Depth: 22.5"