Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver Model:CBO-500SILVER
- Height: 46"
- Width: 34"
- Depth: 34"
See Payment Options
Usually Ships in 8 - 10 Business Days (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver
Treat yourself and yours to authentic wood-fired flavor all from the comfort of your home. The Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver (CBO-500SILVER) has a unique design to allow the flames to wrap around the oven for even heating and reliable cooking. With a large 29 x 23-inch cooking surface, this wood-fired oven can reach temperatures of up 1,000°F; just allow about 45 minutes to heat properly. You can trust that it’s made to last being constructed from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers all wrapped in a powder-coated steel cabinet in silver. Just place it right on your existing countertop, this American-made oven comes fully assembled for your convenience.
Reliable:Wood-fired oven with a spacious 29W x 23L inch cooking surface that heats up to nearly 1,000°F for even heating
Durable:Constructed to last from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers with a powder-coated steel cabinet with silver finish
Easy:Made in the USA, this oven comes completely assembled to install on your existing countertop and requires minimal maintenance
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CBO-500SILVER
- Brand: Chicago Brick Oven
- Flames create authentic wood-fired flavor
- Special shape reduces cold spots & ensures even cooking
- Heats up to nearly 1,000°F
- Allow 45 minutes to heat properly
- Flue system creates a steady draft and ventilation
- Spacious 29W x 23L inch cooking surface
- Versatile cooking options
- Sits directly on your countertop
- Warranty: 3 years
- Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver
- Refractory cement and stainless steel fiber construction
- Powder-coated steel cabinet w/ silver finish
- Cure with charcoal before use
- Includes an infrared thermometer, pizza peel, & cleaning brush
- No assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Dimensions: 46” H x 34” W x 34” D