Description & Highlights
Chicago Brick Oven CBO-750 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver
Enjoy the charm and authentic wood-fire flavor or an old world oven in the comfort of your home. The Chicago Brick Oven CBO-750 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver (CBO-750SILVER) has a unique design to allow the flames to wrap around the oven for even heating and reliable cooking. With a large 41 x 28-inch cooking surface, this wood-fired oven can reach temperatures of up 1,000°F; just allow about 45 minutes to heat properly. You can trust that it’s made to last being constructed from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers all wrapped in a powder-coated steel cabinet in silver. Just place it right on your existing countertop, this American-made oven comes fully assembled for your convenience.
Reliable:Wood-fired oven with a spacious 41W x 28L inch cooking surface that heats up to nearly 1,000°F for even heating
Durable:Constructed to last from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers with a powder-coated steel cabinet with silver finish
Easy:Made in the USA, this oven comes completely assembled to install on your existing countertop and requires minimal maintenance
- Height: 46"
- Width: 43.5"
- Depth: 35.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CBO-750SILVERWarranty: 3 years
- Brand: Chicago Brick OvenChicago Brick Oven CBO-750 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Silver
- Flames create authentic wood-fired flavorRefractory cement and stainless steel fiber construction
- Special shape reduces cold spots & ensures food cooks evenlyPowder-coated steel cabinet with silver finish
- Heats up to nearly 1,000°FCure with charcoal before use
- Allow 45 minutes to heat properlyIncludes an infrared thermometer, pizza peel, & cleaning brush
- Flue system creates a steady draft and ventilationNo assembly required
- Spacious 41W x 28L inch cooking surfaceMade in the USA
- Versatile cooking optionsWeight: 575 lbs.
- Sits directly on your countertopDimensions: 46” H x 43.5” W x 35.5” D