The image of sitting next to the fireplace conjures thoughts of cozy comfort on a cold night. Watching a fire burn is beautiful, feeling ...
Description & Highlights
Curl up in front of the Classic Flame Portable Infrared Mantel (23IRM1500-O107) offering unmatched supplemental heat this winter. With 5,200 BTU’s per hour of heating power, this fireplace treats a space up to 1,000 square feet. You can operate it with ease thanks to the digital thermostat controlled by multi-function remote. The SpectraFire flames have multiple settings for a lifelike flame effect that can operate with or without heat. This heater’s transitional design is finished in oak for a charming look. For your safety it stays cool to the touch and features an anti-tipping counterweight.
Powerful:This heater treats a space up to 1,000 square feet with 5,200 BTU’s per hour of heating power
Easy:Thanks to a convenient digital thermostat operated by multi-function remote, you can control this heater with ease
Striking:It has an eye-catching transitional design while the SpectraFire flames offer multiple dazzling flame settings
Note: Heat function is intended to provide supplemental heating in addition to an existing heat source. The square footage is based on manufacturer specifications.
- Model: 23IRM1500-O107Classic Flame Portable Infrared Mantel
- Brand: Classic FlameTransitional style with oak finish
- Treats a space up to 1,000 square feetFlame effects with or without heat
- 5,200 BTU’s per hour of heating powerSaferPlug fire prevention technology
- Quartz InfraRed Technology rated for 20,000+ hoursMulti-function remote control
- Quiet SpectraFire blue flames with multiple settingsRealistic resin log ember bed
- Digital thermostat with backlit LED displayAnti-tipping counterweight
- LED bulbs rated for 10,000+ hours of use1,500 Watts
- Timer functionInput Voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Heavy-duty casters for mobilityWeight: 39.0 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited on PartsDimensions: 28.0”H x 33.0”W x 13.0”D
- Height: 28.0"
- Width: 33.0"
- Depth: 13.0"