"D" Lo-Boy double handle (U.S. kegs) with standard male beer thread outlet Model:FT44T
Ground / Parcel - Usually Ships Same Business Day (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
Should be used in those applications where kegs cannot be tapped or untapped inside the box with standard taps, due to lack of sufficient top clearance.
- Automatic pressure shut-off prevents loss of gas when barrel is untapped.
- Double handle design permits "one-motion" tapping.
- The built-in safety is factory set at 55 - 65 PSIG to protect against accidental over-pressurization.
- Pressure inlet has a check valve and is designed for use with 5/16" I.D. tubing.
- Probe automatically retracts when keg is untapped.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals