70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with PumpModel:DDR70B3PWP
Description & Highlights
Danby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with Pump
The Danby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with Pump (DDR70B3PWP) makes spaces up to 4,500 square feet cool and comfortable. This unit features a durable, high-impact housing and smooth rolling casters. A powerhouse of a dehumidifier, it eliminates up to 70 pints of moisture per day. Digital controls offer programmable settings and a user-friendly interface. Smart features include a quiet multi-speed fan, a removable, washable air filter, and included condensate pump. The pump helps collect water over longer distances and eliminates the need to empty a bucket or affix a gravity drain. It includes a 20-foot section of flexible drainage tubing ideal for a variety of jobs, including basements.
Auto Restart:Should a power failure occur, the unit will resume operating in the default factory setting of 60% humidity on the lowest fan speed.
Auto Defrost:Unit enters defrost mode automatically when temps drop below 41 degrees F.
Environmentally Friendly Design:This model uses eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant, which does not deplete ozone.
- Height: 24.25"
- Width: 16.13"
- Depth: 11.81"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: DDR70B3PWPDanby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with Pump
- Brand: DanbyAuto-defrost feature
- Treats a space up to 4,500 square feetRemovable air filter
- Removes 70 pints of moisture from the air per day2 fan speeds
- Electronic controls with LED displayAuto restart
- Pump modePump drain hose included
- Temperature and humidity indicatorENERGY STAR rated
- Rear direct drain option for continuous operationEco-friendly R410a refrigerant
- Low-temperature mode operates down to 41°FInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Automatically regulates humidity based on room temperatureWeight: 47.0 lbs
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 24.25”H x 16.13”W x 11.81”D