Deciding on a dehumidifier can certainly be a difficult task. Not only are there many different brands and types to choose from, but ...
70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with PumpModel:DDR70B3PWP
Description & Highlights
The Danby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with Pump (DDR70B3PWP) makes spaces up to 4,500 square feet cool and comfortable. This unit features a durable, high-impact housing and smooth rolling casters. A powerhouse of a dehumidifier, it eliminates up to 70 pints of moisture per day. Digital controls offer programmable settings and a user-friendly interface. Smart features include a quiet multi-speed fan, a removable, washable air filter, and included condensate pump. The pump helps collect water over longer distances and eliminates the need to empty a bucket or affix a gravity drain. It includes a 20-foot section of flexible drainage tubing ideal for a variety of jobs, including basements.
Auto Restart:Should a power failure occur, the unit will resume operating in the default factory setting of 60% humidity on the lowest fan speed.
Auto Defrost:Unit enters defrost mode automatically when temps drop below 41 degrees F.
Environmentally Friendly Design:This model uses eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant, which does not deplete ozone.
- Model: DDR70B3PWPDanby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier with Pump
- Brand: DanbyAuto-defrost feature
- Treats a space up to 4,500 square feetRemovable air filter
- Removes 70 pints of moisture from the air per day2 fan speeds
- Electronic controls with LED displayAuto restart
- Pump modePump drain hose included
- Temperature and humidity indicatorENERGY STAR rated
- Rear direct drain option for continuous operationEco-friendly R410a refrigerant
- Low-temperature mode operates down to 41°FInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Automatically regulates humidity based on room temperatureWeight: 47.0 lbs
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 24.25”H x 16.13”W x 11.81”D
- Height: 24.25"
- Width: 16.13"
- Depth: 11.81"