Deciding on a dehumidifier can certainly be a difficult task. Not only are there many different brands and types to choose from, but ...
Description & Highlights
Ebac 460V Industrial Dehumidifer
With humidity on the rise, you can be sure to keep things under control day or night. The Ebac 460V Industrial Dehumidifer (CD425460V3PH) has the power to keep moisture out of the air to inhibit corrosion, rotting, and the growth of damaging mold, and mildew. Drawing in the moist air, this dehumidifier then cools it below the dew point to collect the condensation for removal and brings the dry air back up to temperature for your comfort. An adjustable humidistat maintains the level of dryness to suit your unique environment. For efficient use, it even measures the level of humidity in the air to operate accordingly. You can trust in this dehumidifier to eliminate moisture for years thanks to its rugged steel construction.
Reliable Operation:Pumping 1,750 cubic feet of air per minute, this dehumidifier can remove an astounding 285 pints of moisture from the air every day.
Versatile Use:A compact design and quiet operation allows it to fit where you need. Perfect for use in warehouses, offices, factories, and other large-scale facilities.
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from steel with an epoxy powder-coated chassis.
Efficient & Eco-Friendly:An adjustable-control humidistat maintains levels of dryness to suit any number of applications.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with anti-vibration rubber feet and an extra-long standard 115V plug.
- Model: CD425/460VEbac 460V Industrial Dehumidifer
- Brand: EbacTreats a space up to 52,970 cubic feet
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housingOperating Temperature Range: 33°F - 95°F
- Adjustable-control humidistat to maintain level of drynessAirflow: 1,750 cubic feet per minute
- 2-stage cooling and drying processTypical Extraction: 285 pints per day
- Washable inlet filterInput Voltage: 460V/60 Hz
- Reverse-cycle defrost featureNoise Level: 69 dba
- Quiet operationWeight: 353 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year unconditional on parts and laborDimensions: 47”H x 43”W x 19”D
- Height: 47"
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 19"