Description & Highlights
Ebac 56 Pint Commercial and Industrial Dehumidifer
Whether dank and dark or hot and humid, damaging moisture will be a thing of the past. The Ebac 56 Pint Commercial and Industrial Dehumidifer (CD85) has the power to keep moisture out of the air to inhibit corrosion, rotting, and the growth of damaging mold, and mildew. Drawing in the moist air, this dehumidifier then cools it below the dew point to collect the condensation for removal and brings the dry air back up to temperature for your comfort. An adjustable humidistat and fully-automatic condensate pump maintains the level of dryness to suit your unique environment. For efficient use, it even measures the level of humidity in the air to operate accordingly. You can trust in this dehumidifier to eliminate moisture for years thanks to its rugged steel construction.
Reliable Operation:Pumping 360 cubic feet of air per minute, this dehumidifier can remove an astounding 56 pints of moisture from the air every day.
Versatile Use:A compact design, configurable input and outlet positions, and quiet operation allows it to fit where you need. Perfect for use in offices, laboratories, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars, museums, locker rooms, computer rooms, and basements.
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from steel with an epoxy powder-coated chassis.
Efficient & Eco-Friendly:An adjustable-control humidistat and fully-automatic condensate pump maintains level of dryness while turning on and off when necessary.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with anti-vibration rubber feet, 10-ft drainage pipe, and an extra-long standard 115V plug.
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 23.6"
- Depth: 13.5"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CD85Ebac 56 Pint Commercial and Industrial Dehumidifer
- Brand: EbacTreats a space up to 8,369 cubic feet
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing10-foot long drainage tube
- Adjustable-control humidistat to maintain level of drynessOperating Temperature Range: 33°F - 95°Ft
- Configurable inlet and outlet positionsAirflow: 360 cubic feet per minute
- Inlet filterTypical Extraction: 56 pints per day
- ”Hot Gas” defrost featureInput Voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
- Quiet operationNoise Level: 57 dba
- High-capacity, automatic condensate pump to save energy and moneyWeight: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year unconditional on parts and laborDimensions: 15.75”H x 23.6”W x 13.5”D