Ebac 562 Pint 460V Desiccant Dehumidifier Model:DD1200460V3PH
- Height: 56"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 23"
See Payment Options
Usually Ships in 3 - 4 Business Days (details)
Description & HighlightsBe the first to Write a Review
Ebac 562 Pint 460V Desiccant Dehumidifier
Don’t even let humidity and moisture get a foothold in large, industrial settings. The Ebac 562 Pint 460V Desiccant Dehumidifier (DD1200460V3PH) has the power to keep moisture out of the air to inhibit corrosion, rotting, and the growth of damaging mold, and mildew. Drawing in the moist air, this desiccant dehumidifier then passes it over a wheel impregnated with Silica Gel to absorb any moisture. For efficient use, it even measures the level of humidity in the air to operate accordingly. You can trust in this dehumidifier to eliminate moisture for years thanks to its rugged steel construction.
Reliable Operation:Pumping 705 cubic feet of air per minute, this dehumidifier can remove an astounding 562 pints of moisture from the air every day.
Low Temperature Operation:The DD1200 operates in subzero temperatures. Desiccant dehumidifiers are effective in cooler climates and when deep drying or low humidity levels are required.
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from high grade stainless steel.
Efficient & Eco-Friendly:Manual and automatic settings allow this dehumidifier to save power with its high-efficiency PPS rotor.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with spigot connectors.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: DD1200/460V
- Brand: Ebac
- Rugged, stainless steel housing
- Adjustable-control humidistat to maintain level of dryness
- 2-stage air-drying process
- Washable silica gel wheel for moisture extraction
- High-efficiency patented PPS Rotor
- Auto- and manual-mode selection
- Quiet operation
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Standard
- Ebac 562 Pint 460V Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Perfect for use in commercial areas
- Hours-run meter
- Automatic shut off at 5% to 12% humidity
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 104°F
- Airflow: 705 cubic feet per minute
- Typical Extraction: 562 pints per day
- Input Voltage: 460 V/60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dba
- Dimensions: 56”H x 28”W x 23”D