There are plenty of ice makers on the market, but here are the top 5 our customers rave about: 1. EdgeStar Portable Stainless Steel ...
Description & Highlights
Have Ice Anytime, Anywhere with the EdgeStar Black Portable Ice Maker
Get rid of those pesky ice trays and add an attractive unit to your countertop with the EdgeStar Black Portable Ice Maker (IP210BL) instead. Compact and portable, you can place this ice maker practically anywhere.
Have Ice Fast:You can create ready-to-serve ice in an average of 10 minutes
Portable:Perfect for your RV, boat, or small kitchen, this ice maker is compact, portable and works anywhere there is an outlet available
Ice Production:Able to make 28 lbs. of small, medium or large bullet ice cubes per day, you won’t have to deal with ice trays ever again
Insulated Storage Bin:The integrated storage bin is well-insulated and is able to hold 2.5 lbs. of ice at a time
Easy-to-Use Controls:Turn this ice maker on/off and choose your ice size using this unit’s simple touch-sensitive controls
Innovative Water-Use Design:This intelligent ice maker will re-use the water resulting from melted ice to then make more ice, saving you time and water resources
PLEASE NOTE: While this machine is well-insulated, it is not a freezer.**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: IP210BLEdgeStar Portable Ice Maker
- Brand: EdgeStarColor: black
- Begins producing ice in an average of 10 minutesMakes up to 28 pounds of ice per day
- Use tap water or bottled waterIce bin stores 2 1/2 pounds
- Soft touch controlsThree (3) different ice cube sizes
- No drain requiredInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Compact size perfect for counter topsIce making current: 1.9A
- Lightweight and easy to transportWeight: 23.6 lbs
- Excellent for RVs, cabins, boats, etc.Dimensions: 14 3/4" H x 11 3/4" W x 14 1/2" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor
- Height: 14 3/4"
- Width: 11 3/4"
- Depth: 14 1/2"