Stainless Steel Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator with Digital DisplayModel:KC3000SSTWIN
Description & Highlights
Dispense Cold Draft Beer Using the EdgeStar Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator with Digital Display
The EdgeStar Full Size Kegerator with Digital Display (KC3000SSTWIN) will forever change the way you drink beer. With a spacious cabinet, precise temperature controls, and high quality, US-manufactured dispensing components, you'll be serving up cold, fresh draft beer whenever you please.
Ice Cold Beer at the Touch of a Button
The easy-to-use and easy-to-read control panel allows you to adjust and monitor temperature settings, ensuring that your beer remains cold and fresh. Whether you prefer ice cold lagers or slightly chilled stouts, you can set this kegerator to cool your beer anywhere between 32-50 °F. The deep chill mode is perfect for quickly cooling down a new keg, the handy Deep Chill Mode sends the unit's cooling compressor into overdrive when pressed and sends it back into regular cooling mode when pressed again.
Holds Oversized Kegs
Due to its large interior, this keg refrigerator is able to hold a larger oversized bevel edged kegs. It can also fit full size half barrel kegs, pony kegs, slim quarter kegs, or up to three sixth barrel kegs.
Integrated Drip Tray
For those not so sober moments, the integrated drip tray will catch any spillage. The drip tray easily lifts out for convenient emptying and cleaning.
The rolling casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room as needed, or while entertaining.
Premium Beer Components Included
Keg Types & Capacities
Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Oversized Keg
(1) Full-Size Keg
(1) Pony Keg
(1) Slim Quarter Keg
Up to 3 Sixth Barrel Kegs
Up to 3 Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
(1) Slim Quarter & (1) Sixth Barrel Keg
(1) Slim Quarter & (1) Cornelius Keg
Easy 30 Minute Assembly
Use our easy to follow instruction guide or assembly video to build your kegerator. The average assembly time is 30-40 minutes and can be completed with minimal skill.
* Please keep in mind the CO2 tank comes empty due to HAZMAT shipping restrictions and will need to be filled at a local air/gas or welding supplier.
Recommended Cleaning Kits
We recommend cleaning your beer lines after every keg or a minimum of every two weeks. Here are our most popular options:
Our best-selling, easy to use, gravity fed cleaning kit will get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I build-in this unit undercounter?
- No, this unit is not intended for built-in use*. We recommend that you upgrade to a KC7000SS built-in model.
*If you still intend on building this unit in we recommend a minimum clearance of 2”-3” on the back and sides. This recommendation is at the user’s discretion and can void the warranty if used improperly.
- Do I need anything else?
- This setup comes with essentially everything you need to get started. All you’ll need to do is get the gas cylinder filled and a keg of your favorite beer.
- How many kegs will the CO2 tank last?
- Once filled, the gas cylinder that is provided will usually last 4-5 full sized kegs or approximately 13-15 sixth barrel kegs.
- Where do I get my CO2 tank filled?
- CO2 is a commonly used commercial gas. You should be able to find a local air/gas or welding supplier to fill your tank.
- How long will a keg of beer stay fresh in a kegerator?
- Typically domestic kegs can last 6-8 weeks staying under the proper temperature and pressure. Pasteurized beers, usually imported kegs, can last up to 12 weeks.
Other Available Models
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: KC3000SSTWINEdgeStar Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator with Digital Display
- Brand: EdgeStarBlack cabinet & stainless steel door
- US-Manufactured Beer Dispense ComponentsFits half-barrel, slim quarter, corny, and sixth barrel kegs
- Temperature range: 32-50 °F (0-10 °C)Includes two (2) wire shelves for refrigerator use
- Adjustable temperatureDeep chill mode
- Guard rail, drip tray, & casters includedInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Freestanding operation onlyWeight: 79.4 lbs.
- Digital displayDimensions: 33 1/2" H x 23 5/8" W x 23 3/8" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
- Height: 33 1/2"
- Width: 23 5/8"
- Depth: 23 3/8"