Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Stout Kegerator
Serve Guinness, Harp, Abbywhite, or other stout beers on tap using the EdgeStar Stout Kegerator (KC2000STOUT, KC2000SSSTOUT). Dark, creamy stout beers have been revered by many, and finally, there's a dispense system dedicated solely to this beer type.
Quality Components Included:This dispense system arrives with all the beer parts you need to tap your first stout keg: a draft tower, stout faucet, classic tap handle, "U" coupler, dual-gauge Nitrogen regulator, & 22 cu ft. Nitrogen tank (Empty)
Insulated Tower:Foam insulation lines the inner wall of the tower, helping to keep the brew cold from keg to pint glass
Compact Size:With a 25" x 21" footprint, this unit provides you with enough cabinet space to store up to two (2) sixth barrel or one (1) full size half barrel keg without having to sacrifice much floor space
Cascading Pour:The specialty faucet allows for a perfect stout pour, creating a pleasant mouthfeel and head
- Height: 28"
- Width: 16 3/4"
- Depth: 15 1/2"
External Dimensions (with draft tower):
- Height: 48 1/2"
- Width: 20 1/10"
- Depth: 24 13/16"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: KC2000STOUT, KC2000SSSTOUTEdgeStar Stout Kegerator
- Brand: EdgeStarInstallation instructions included
- Perfect for Guinness loversProtective floor plate for added durability
- Stores up to a standard full size half barrel kegNitrogen tank included
- Quality components includedEasy-to-read pressure gauge included
- Ideal for residential useUL approved
- Stores and serves beerIncluded casters for easy mobility
- Specialized designDoes not support the use of oversized rubber ¼ barrel kegs and beveled wall ¼ barrel kegs
- Easy conversion to a refrigeratorInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Two piece drip trayPower: 105 W/1.5 A
- Chrome safety railWeight: 81.6 lbs
- Reversible doorInternal Dimensions: 28" H x 16 3/4" W x 15 1/2" D
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40'sExternal Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
- Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts