There are plenty of ice makers on the market, but here are the top 5 our customers rave about: 1. EdgeStar Portable Stainless Steel ...
Description & Highlights
Everpure IN-12 In-Line Filter with Fittings
Prevent unwanted tastes and odors in your ice and lengthen the life of your ice machine with the Everpure IN-12 In-Line Filter with Fittings (9100-86). This granular activated carbon filtration system works to prevent limescale buildup, which is the leading cause of ice machine maintenance issues. Unwanted chlorine tastes and odors are also completely removed from your ice when you use this filtration system. Installation is easy due to the included 1/4" quick-connect fittings. With a long lifespan of 6 months, this filtration system will increase your ice enjoyment and decrease your machine maintenance for quite some time.
Prevents Limescale Buildup:This filtration system works to prevent limescale buildup, which will lengthen the life of your machine
Removes Chlorine Taste & Odors:All tastes and odors caused by chlorine will no longer be present in your ice when you use this filter
Fittings Included:This filter is easy to install due to the included 1/4" quick-connect fittings
- Model: 9100-861/4" John Guest fittings
- Brand: EverpureFor use w/ 1/4" water line
- Granular activated carbon filterOperating temperature range: 35 - 100°F
- Easy-to-installOperating pressure: 10 - 125 psi
- Lasts 6 monthsFlow rate: 0.75 GPM
- Prevents limescale buildup4,800 gallon capacity
- Removes chlorine taste & odorWeight: 2 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on replaceable elements; 5 years on non replaceable elementsDimensions: 12" L x 2.5" D
- Everpure IN-12 In-Line Filter with Fittings
- Length: 12"
- Diameter: 2.5"