Description & Highlights
Friedrich 12,000 BTU Single Zone Mini-Split with Heat Pump
Whether frying or frigid outside you can be sure to stay comfy in your home. The Friedrich 12,000 BTU Single Zone Mini-Split with Heat Pump (M12YJ) easily treats up to 335 cubic feet of air per minute. Installing without ducting, this air conditioner is operated with the convenient remote control. It’s loaded with a plethora of smart functions to keep it running in tip-top form for years to come. This energy-efficient air conditioner is ENERGY STAR rated to save you money and the Earth too.
Powerful:This air conditioner cranks out 12,000 BTUs to treat up to 335 cubic feet of air per minute.
Easy:You can operate this air conditioner with the included remote control with intuitive controls and an LCD display.
Eco-Friendly:This energy-efficient is ENERGY STAR rated to save you money and the Earth too.
Smart:It’s designed with a number of smart features including reusable antimicrobial air filters, auto-changeover from cool to heat, and timers.
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 35.25"
- Depth: 8.25"
- Height: 21.31"
- Width: 30.31"
- Depth: 11.31"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: M12YJAuto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Brand: FriedrichRemovable front grille
- Treats up to 335 cubic feet of air per minuteLow temperature operation
- Cranks out 12,000 BTUs of cooling and heating powerRecyclable packaging
- LCD remote for indoor unit included24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Washable, reusable antimicrobial air filtersRefrigerant: R410A
- Auto-changeover from cool to heatSEER / EER Rating: 21.5 / 12.5
- Continuous 'Air Sweep' UP & DOWNMoisture Removal: 3.0 liter/hour
- Auto-restart after power interruptionsInput Voltage: 208-230 V/ 60 Hz
- 4 Fan speeds heating or coolingWeight: 23 lbs (indoor unit); 75 lbs (outdoor unit)
- Warranty: 5-Year on Parts; 7-Year on CompressorDimensions: 11.25”H x 35.25”W x 8.25”D (indoor unit); 21.31”H x 30.31”W x 11.31”D (outdoor unit)
- Friedrich 12,000 BTU Single Zone Mini-Split with Heat Pump