Description & Highlights
Friedrich 9,700 - 450 sq ft - 115-Volt Wallmaster Built-In Air Conditioner w/ Remote
Stay cool and collected in the comfort of your home while those summer months bake away beneath the sun. Cranking out 9,700 BTU’s of cooling power, the Friedrich 9,700 Wallmaster Built-In Air Conditioner (WS10C10D) can easily handle a space of up to 450 sq ft. You won’t need to worry though, this air conditioner is Energy Star rated for eco-friendly use and has an estimated yearly cost of just $89. The included remote control lets you adjust it to your liking from a convenient distance.
Installing directly into your wall, this air conditioner ensures a snug fit thanks to its universal fit trim ring. Once firmly in place you can keep your home at just the right temperature any time a day with its highly customizable settings to suit your needs. This air conditioner has 3 fan speeds, 6-way air flow control, and stale air exhaust all operating quietly to your delight thanks to rotary compressors. Whether controlled by the unit or remote control, this unit can be set on a 24-hour timer to save energy all while keeping you and yours comfortably cool.
Strong and Reliable Use:Cranks out 9,700 BTU’s of cooling power to treat a space of up to 450 sq ft with ease.
Eco-Friendly Operation:Despite its power, this air conditioner is Energy Star rated for efficient and eco-friendly use at an estimated yearly cost of just $89.
Easily Controlled and Programmed:To suit you and your home’s unique needs, this air conditioner can be easily programmed for a customized fit. It’s controlled with ease from the unit or the conveniently included remote control.
- Height: 18”
- Width: 27 1/4”
- Depth: 18”
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: WS10C10DFriedrich 9,700 Wallmaster Built-In Air Conditioner
- Brand: FriedrichStale air exhaust to remove moisture
- Strong 9,700 BTU’s of cooling powerSeacoast protection for corrosion resistance
- Easily cools space up to 450 sq ftWashable antimicrobial air filter
- Energy Star rated for eco-friendly useRotary compressors for whisper-quiet operation
- Estimated yearly cost of $89Universal fit trim ring for a snug fit
- Conveniently controlled from a distance by included remote controlRemoves 2.4 liters of moisture from the air per hour
- Programmable to suit your unique needsEER Rating: Up to 9.8
- Auto-restart saves settings if power is interruptedInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- High-tech fins with sine-wave lanced louvers increase energy efficiencyWeight: 103 lbs
- Warranty: 5-year limited warrantyDimensions: 18”H x 27 ¼”W x 18”D
You may download a product owner's manual below:
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files