Description & Highlights
Friedrich Residential Breeze 12,000 BTU Single Zone Mini Split
All the year through you can enjoy your home in cozy comfort. The Friedrich Residential Breeze 12,000 BTU Single Zone Mini Split (BR0412W1A) easily treats up to 353 cubic feet of air per minute. Installing without ducting, this air conditioner is operated with the convenient remote control. It’s loaded with a plethora of smart functions to keep it running in tip-top form for years to come. Over the year, this energy-efficient air conditioner can save you up to $74.
Powerful:This air conditioner cranks out 12,000 BTUs to treat up to 353 cubic feet of air per minute.
Easy:You can operate this air conditioner with the included remote control with intuitive controls and an LCD display.
Efficient:Over the year, this energy-efficient air conditioner can save you up to $74.
Smart:It’s designed with a number of smart features including reusable antimicrobial air filters, auto-changeover from cool to heat, and timers.
- Height: 10.75"
- Width: 33.25"
- Depth: 7.25"
- Height: 23.25"
- Width: 33.5"
- Depth: 12.75"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: BR0412W1AFriedrich Residential Breeze 12,000 BTU Single Zone Mini Split
- Brand: BreezeAuto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Treats up to 353 cubic feet of air per minuteRemovable front grille
- Cranks out 12,000 BTUs of cooling and heating powerLow temperature operation
- LCD remote for indoor unit includedRecyclable packaging
- Washable, reusable antimicrobial air filters24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Unique snap-in quick connect refrigerant and electrical lineRefrigerant: R410A
- Auto-changeover from cool to heatSEER / EER Rating: 17.8 / 11.8
- Continuous 'Air Sweep' UP & DOWNMoisture Removal: 3.0 liter/hour
- Auto-restart after power interruptionsInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- 4 Fan speeds heating or coolingWeight: 41.5 lbs (indoor unit); 86 lbs (outdoor unit)
- Warranty: 5-Year LimitedDimensions: 10.75”H x 33.25”W x 7.25”D (indoor unit); 23.25”H x 33.5”W x 12.75”D (outdoor unit)