American Sankey "D" System Keg Coupler with Gold Lever Handle Model:CH5003
Guaranteed Same Day Shipping (details)
This coupler has several removable parts for easy cleaning. The hose barb with probe washer is easily removable for cleaning and series tapping. The Coupler also has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when a barrel is untapped. A Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped, while the probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, eliminating a possible cause of foamy beer. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever-handle to properly couple the keg.
**CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: CH5003
- 55-psi pressure relief valve
- Forged brass body
- D system coupler
- KAM-Loc keg lock feature
- Removable hose barb with probe washer for effortless cleaning and series tapping
- Designed for maximum flow
- Gold Lever Handle Sankey Keg Coupler
- Can be quickly dismantled for cleaning.
- Ball check valve prevents back flow of beer and can be easily removed for cleaning
- NSF Approved
- Approval: UL
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Dimensions: 4" H x 6.5" W x 3" D