Description & Highlights
Lasko Stanley® Pro Ceramic Utility Heater with Pivot Power
The Lasko Stanley® Ceramic Utility Heater (675900) delivers instant heat wherever it's needed most, keeping your workplace warm and comfortable this winter. Its durable construction, non-skid feet and rubberized handle make this heater rugged and stable but also very easy to reposition and move. Plus, with Lasko's unique "pivot power" feature, you can position the heater to send warm air in whichever direction you desire without worrying about it moving an inch.
Located on the top of the unit, the dual-knob control panel is easy to use and adjust. With three power settings (high, low and fan only) and an adjustable thermostat, this utility heater provides precise and personalized warmth where it's needed most.
Control Knobs:Two simple knobs allow you to control the power level (high, low or fan only) as well as adjust the temperature as needed
Fan-Only Mode:In addition to low-heat and high-heat settings, this heater also features a fan-only mode which can help maximize air circulation in your workspace or be used as a simple fan during warmer months
Overheating Protection:If an overheat temperature is reached, the built-in thermal overload protector will detect this and automatically cut the unit's power
- Model: 675900Warranty: 3 years limited
- Brand: LaskoLasko Stanley® Ceramic Utility Heater
- Three power settingsPivots for precise direction control
- High, low and fan-only modeRubberized, comfort-grip handle
- Adjustable thermostat knobNon-skid feet
- Automatic overheat protectionWeight: 10 lbs.
- ETL listedDimensions: 12.1" H x 11.9" W x 11.5" D
- Height: 12.1"
- Width: 11.9"
- Depth: 11.5"