Description & Highlights
Lava Heat Lite Residential Propane Patio Heater - Heritage Bronze
The Lava Heat Lite Residential Propane Patio Heater (LH-1-130101-HB) is based on the powerful commercial Lava 2G heater and offers many of the same great features for your outdoor patio. Powered by propane gas, the unit offers up to 51,000 BTUs of heat and can cover an area of 25 square feet. This unit is a single-frame construction and comes fully assembled.
Sturdy Construction:The 3-sided frame is built from aluminum and the protective steel grill guards the flame and remains cool to the touch
Settings:The infrared electric ignition can be turned on with the "Easy-Start" button which is conveniently placed at the front of the unit
Borosilicate Glass:Shatter-proof and made to withstand extreme heat, the glass tube that encases the flame allows for 360° degrees of heat distribution
Propane:The Lava Lite can run for up to 10 hours on a 20 lbs propane tank
Coverage Area:Provide a warm blanket of heat for up to 25 square feet
- Height: 91"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 25"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: LH-1-130101-HBLava Heat Lite Residential Propane Patio Heater
- Brand: Lava HeatSafety tilt switch
- 51,000 BTUAdjustable flame
- CSA/CE certifiedShatter-proof glass flame tube
- Consumption: 10 hours on 20 lbs propane tankProtective steel grate
- 25 sq. ft. coverage areaWeight: 69.5 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 91" H x 25" W x 25" D