Description & Highlights
Lava Heat Opus Lite Natural Gas Heater - Heritage Bronze
The Lava Heat Opus Lite Natural Gas Heater (LH-1-130301-HB) is the same high-end technology found in the original Opus model, just in a shorter frame. This unit is a sleek and powerful heating solution for your patio and outdoor living space. Powered by natural gas, the unit offers up to 51,000 BTUs of heat and can cover an area of 25 square feet.
Settings:The infrared electric ignition can be turned on with the "Easy-Start" button which is conveniently placed at the front of the unit
Borosilicate Glass:Shatter-proof and made to withstand extreme heat, the glass tube that encases the flame allows for 360° degrees of heat distribution
Natural Gas:Designed for continuous use, this natural gas model is 10% more energy efficient than its propane counterpart and includes a 10 ft. quick-disconnect hose
Coverage Area:Provide a warm blanket of heat for up to 25 square feet
Protective Grill:The protective steel grill guards the flame and remains cool to the touch
- Height: 80"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 22"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: LH-1-130301-HBLava Heat Opus Lite Natural Gas Heater
- Brand: Lava HeatInfrared electric ignition
- 51,000 BTUShips partially assembled
- CSA/CE certifiedAdjustable flame
- Quick tilt/shut-off valveShatter-proof glass flame tube
- 25 sq. ft. coverage areaProtective steel grate
- Requires one AA battery for ignitionWeight: 64 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years limitedDimensions: 80" H x 22" W x 22" D