Description & Highlights
For a unit that excels in both efficiency and style, look no further than the Magic Chef Built-In 24" Wine & Beverage Cooler (MCWBC24DST). Featuring two separately controlled zones, each with its own LED temperature control panel, this Magic Chef model has French doors and a fingerprint resistant stainless steel frame. While it is listed as a built-in unit, this model can easily function free standing as well.
Each zone can hold a large number of bottles or cans, depending on which type of shelving you decide to use. The flat chrome racks are meant for storing soda or beer, and the whole cooler fills up at 114 twelve oz cans. If using the sculpted shelves (also chrome) you can fit as many as 42 standard sized wine bottles. Of course you can mix and match; each individual zone will hold 21 wine bottles or 57 cans. Both zones can reach temperatures as low as 39 and as high as 64 degrees F. This versatility allows you to devote one zone to your white wines and the other to your reds.
3 Configurations:Interchangeable shelves make for interesting customization options
Dual Zone:Two cooling zones lets you store a variety of different beverages and wines
LED Display:Easy-touch temperature controls for each zone
Versatile:Functions as a built-in or freestanding model
French Doors:A stylish, timeless look due to the French doors and stainless steel frame
- Model: MCWBC24DSTMagic Chef Built-In 24" Wine & Beverage Cooler
- Brand: Magic ChefBuilt-in or freestanding
- Capacity: 42 bottles or 114 cans; 21 bottles & 57 cansFrench doors
- Soft blue LED stage lighting for interiorSealed dual-zone cooling
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel frameInput voltage: 115V/60 Hz
- Interchangeable shelves & racksWeight: 105.8 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor/5 years compressor (parts only)Dimensions: 34.4"H x 23.4"W x 24.6"D
- Height: 34.4"
- Width: 23.4"
- Depth: 24.6"