Description & Highlights
Nor-Lake® Scientific Select™ Ultra Low Temperature Upright Freezer -86C, One Door 14.3 Cubic Ft. 115V, 60Hz
Stay organized while reliably storing invaluable supplies and samples. The Nor-Lake® Scientific Select™ Ultra Low Temperature Upright Freezer -86C, One Door 14.3 Cubic Ft. 115V, 60Hz (NSSUF151WWW/0) has a smart and reliable design perfect for medical and laboratory use. This freezer features an advanced microprocessor controller to easily program a number of smart features. The door-mounted, eye-level screen displays the real-time clock, event logging alarm history, advanced alarms, alarm-test, and memory functions. Five independent inner doors of insulated panels with magnetic handles will reliably hold between -50º and -86º Celsius. You can enjoy this freezer for years to come being made durable from high-impact, scratch- and corrosion-resistant galvanized steel.
Smart:Featuring an advanced microprocessor controller, this freezer is easily programmed with a number of functions.
Secure:You can trust in the programmable security and locking as well as alarms for doors, temperature, and power
Reliable:This 14.3-cubic-foot freezer will hold between -50ºC to -86ºC perfect medical and laboratory use.
Durable:It’s made durable from high-impact, scratch- and corrosion-resistant painted galvanized steel on the exterior and interior.
- Model: NSSUF151WWW/0Nor-Lake® Scientific Select™ Ultra Low Temperature Upright Freezer -86C, One Door 14.3 Cubic Ft. 115V, 60Hz
- Brand: Nor-LakeMulti-bulb and door perimeter gaskets provide multiple points of door sealing
- Capacity: 14.3 cu. ft.(5) independent hinged steel inner doors of insulated panels with magnetic catch and easy pull handles
- Operating temperature range: -50ºC to -86ºCEasy-open integrated outer door latch and handle
- 1HP low-noise, high-efficiency compressorsDry erase board and document storage on door
- Exclusive cascade refrigeration and cabinet designControl Type: Pco3 ULT Select
- Advanced PLC (programmable logic) microprocessor controllerUL/CUL Listed
- Real time clock, event logging alarm history, and memory functionsMade in the USA
- Password protection security for power, temperature, and alarm settingsInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- High/low audible and visual temperature alarms, door ajar alarm, and remote alarm contactsWeight: 645 lbs
- High-impact, scratch- and corrosion-resistant painted galvanized steel exterior and interiorInternal Dimensions: 53"H x 19.4"W x 24.3"D
- Warranty: 18-Month Cabinet Parts & Labor; 5-Year CompressorDimensions: 77.8”H x 30.6”W x 36.1”D
- Height: 77.8"
- Width: 30.6"
- Depth: 36.1"