HEPA Air Purifiers
- 4 step filtration process:
1) Charcoal filter for odors and smoke
2) HEPA filter captures 99.97% of allergens
3) PCO filter captures and dissolves airborne bacteria and mold
4) UV light works with filters to destroy germs
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Guardian Technologies Tabletop Multi-Layer Air Purifier
- Weight: 3.45 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.5" H x 8.5" W x 10" D
- True HEPA and carbon filtration technology
- Removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Powerful blower able to filter large volumes
- Weight: 12.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.6" H x 10.5" W x 9.2" D
Purify Your Indoor Air Using a True HEPA Air Purifier
Many air purifiers claim to purify your air but none offer a certification as strong as a true HEPA air purifier. HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air. Air purifiers that employ HEPA technology must pass a certification to carry this namesake. The filters used in these units must trap particles 0.3 microns or larger at a 99.97% efficiency. This means that the air purifier will rid the air of particles on a sub-micron microscopic level. Airborne irritants, such as dust, pollen, dander, mold, and viruses, will be removed from the air using a HEPA air purifier.
It is important to note that HEPA air purifiers use a filtration system consisting of one of more filters. These filters will typically need to be replaced on a periodic basis. Filter lifespan is something you’ll want to take note of when choosing which HEPA unit is the right one for you. You’ll also want to consider the size of the space you want to purify. Many HEPA air purifiers will clean entire rooms while some will clean the air in your whole house. Clean air delivery rate is also an important component to pay attention to when shopping for HEPA air purifiers. This is the rate that contaminated air is taken in, purified, and then released back into the surrounding area. CADR will be affected by fan strength as well as the placement and construction of input and output vents.
HEPA air purifiers are the best purification devices on the market. If you want to find relief from airborne pollutants, consider investing in one today.