- Streamlined modern design
- Cross flow blower style fan
- Built-in electronic humidistat
- Operating Temperature: 41°-95° F (5°-35° C)
- Dimensions: 29.5" H x 26" W x 13.5" D
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Voltage:115v / 60Hz. / 1ph
- Running Amps: 2.5
- Condensate Pump (20' vertical lift, 100' + horizontal)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
Industrial Dehumidifiers Can Help Remove Moisture After Flood Damage
Industrial dehumidifiers are designed to remove large amounts of water and moisture from large areas. They can be used to help repair water damage by removing excess moisture and to keep mold from growing in large rooms as well as during flood and restoration work. Industrial dehumidifiers can also be used in commercial settings for businesses that need to protect their inventory from water damage or smelling musty. Dehumidifiers are vital in helping to maintain healthy, clean air as they eliminate excess moisture that can foster the growth of mold, mildew and other airborne allergens.
These industrial units are large, durable and quite powerful as they are intended to provide humidity control for vast open spaces. Their rugged exteriors help protect the internal components from lower ambient temperatures as well as harsher environments. Some come with integrated pumps which can help eliminate water from the reservoir over a certain distance which is ideal for situations where continuous drainage is required.