The Living Direct Network
- Effective Range: 3,000 cu. ft.
- Equipped with integrated water pump
- Internal adjustable humidistat
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Dimensions: 22" H x 13.5" W x 14" D
- Standard 110 v. plugs in anywhere
- Internal Adjustable Humidistat
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis
- BTU/HR: 6,625
- Dimensions: 17" H x 20" W x 14" D
- Streamlined modern design
- Cross flow blower style fan
- Built-in electronic humidistat
- Operating Temperature: 41°-95° F (5°-35° C)
- Dimensions: 29.5" H x 26" W x 13.5" D
- Super high efficiency rotary compressor
- Self-contained for easy installation
- Anti-vibration rubber feet
- BTU/HR: 5,600
- Capacity: 51 ppd@AHAM (80F 60%RH), 13 Gallons at Saturation
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Voltage:115v / 60Hz. / 1ph
- Running Amps: 2.5
- Condensate Pump (20' vertical lift, 100' + horizontal)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- 138 pint capacity
- Treats spaces up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- On/off and electronic defrost controls
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Dimensions: 32.7" H x 29.5" W x 17.5" D
Learn About Dehumidifiers
Most Watched Videos
Deciding on a dehumidifier can certainly be a difficult task. Not only are there many different brands and types to What Capacity Dehumidifier Do I Need?
A dehumidifier is a powerful tool that can make your living and working space much healthier. Whether you’re dealing 5 Things to Consider When Buying a Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers with Pumps: Easier for you & efficient at removing moisture
Pump dehumidifiers are ideal for basements, crawl spaces and other areas that are not easily accessible, but need humidity control. This type of dehumidifier allows for drainage through a hose, instead of requiring you to empty a water tank, and the pump is able to move water vertically instead of just horizontal like the traditional gravity drain. Most are large industrial units but even some home dehumidifiers come with pumps as continuous drainage can be needed in a variety of different spaces.
While gravity drains only allow the water to flow freely from the unit to a nearby drain, a pump is able to move the water over a greater distance and can move the water both vertically and horizontally. This feature can be exceptionally helpful not only in places that are difficult to access, but if you need continuous humidity control, a pump saves you the hassle of emptying the water reservoir frequently.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
16 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.