- Standard 110 v. plugs in anywhere
- Internal Adjustable Humidistat
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis
- BTU/HR: 6,625
- Dimensions: 17" H x 20" W x 14" D
- Super high efficiency rotary compressor
- Self-contained for easy installation
- Anti-vibration rubber feet
- BTU/HR: 5,600
- Capacity: 51 ppd@AHAM (80F 60%RH), 13 Gallons at Saturation
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Voltage:115v / 60Hz. / 1ph
- Running Amps: 2.5
- Condensate Pump (20' vertical lift, 100' + horizontal)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- All Steel Construction
- 105 pints per day
- Internal High Lift Condenstate Pump
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.5”H x 21”W x 35.5”D
Dehumidifiers with Pumps: Easier for you & efficient at removing moisture
Pump dehumidifiers are ideal for basements, crawl spaces and other areas that are not easily accessible, but need humidity control. This type of dehumidifier allows for drainage through a hose, instead of requiring you to empty a water tank, and the pump is able to move water vertically instead of just horizontal like the traditional gravity drain. Most are large industrial units but even some home dehumidifiers come with pumps as continuous drainage can be needed in a variety of different spaces.
While gravity drains only allow the water to flow freely from the unit to a nearby drain, a pump is able to move the water over a greater distance and can move the water both vertically and horizontally. This feature can be exceptionally helpful not only in places that are difficult to access, but if you need continuous humidity control, a pump saves you the hassle of emptying the water reservoir frequently.