- Ion exchange filter
- Split nozzle
- Warm or cool mist
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.4" H x 13.2" W x 5.3" D
- 0.9 gallon tank
- Continuous running time per tank: 11 hours
- Water level indicator
- Auto shut off for safety
- Dimensions: 9.5" L X 9.5" W X 14" H
- 2.1 gallons of moisture per day
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 36 watt
- Warranty: 1 year
- 5.8 lbs
- Total dimensions: 9" L x 9" W x 12.75" H
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a better night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin?
- 0.9 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours?
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.75”H x 9.88”W x 9.88”D
Humidifiers: Improve air quality while decreasing energy costs
Improve the quality of your living environment by simply adding moisture. A humidifier can dramatically decrease sickness causing viruses and germs within the home. The extra moisture also helps you feel better by alleviating dry, itchy skin and eliminating many allergy and asthma problems. Not only that but a humidifier can decrease your energy costs. During the winter months, dry air is colder air. By adding moisture to the air, humidifiers help decrease heating costs and save on energy!