- 2.3 gallons of moisture per day
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 38 watt
- 5-step humidity output control
- 2.0 lbs
- Total dimensions: 4.5" L x 6.7" W x 8.6" H
- Cool mist evaporative humidifier
- Digital humidistat control panel
- Treats a room up to 2,500 square feet
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.5”H x 21.5”W x 14.5”D
- Humidifies 700 sq. ft.
- Digital Hygrometer
- Water capacity: 2 gallons
- Input voltage: 120V
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 17.75" D x 13" H
- 1 lbs.
- Warranty 1 year
- Crane Humidifier Filter for Drop Shape Humidifiers
- For best results replace filter after every 30-40 fillings under normal use or 1-2 months
- Dimensions: 3" L x 1.8" W x 5" H
Humidifiers: Improve air quality while decreasing energy costs
Improve the quality of your living environment by simply adding moisture. A humidifier can dramatically decrease sickness causing viruses and germs within the home. The extra moisture also helps you feel better by alleviating dry, itchy skin and eliminating many allergy and asthma problems. Not only that but a humidifier can decrease your energy costs. During the winter months, dry air is colder air. By adding moisture to the air, humidifiers help decrease heating costs and save on energy!