- Whole house pedestal evaporative humidifier
- 9 gallon moisture output per 24 hours
- Decorative tile insert on top
- Weight: 38.74 lbs
- Dimensions: 27.5" H x 17.6" W x 17.6" L
- No-slip feet
- Auto shut-off protection
- Sunpentown Ultrasonic Orca Humidifier
- Adjustable mist intensity
- 8" x 14.5" x 6"
- 2-speed motor
- Analog hygrometer
- Humidifies up to 800 sq. ft.
- Adjustable humidity level
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Warm and cool mist ultrasonic humidifier
- Emits 2.5 gallons of moisture per filling
- Up to 72 hours of run time per filling
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" H x 9.6" W x 13.3" D
Humidifiers: Improve air quality while decreasing energy costs
Improve the quality of your living environment by simply adding moisture. A humidifier can dramatically decrease sickness causing viruses and germs within the home. The extra moisture also helps you feel better by alleviating dry, itchy skin and eliminating many allergy and asthma problems. Not only that but a humidifier can decrease your energy costs. During the winter months, dry air is colder air. By adding moisture to the air, humidifiers help decrease heating costs and save on energy!