Cool Mist Humidifiers
- Ion exchange filter
- Split nozzle
- Warm or cool mist
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.4" H x 13.2" W x 5.3" D
- 0.9 gallon tank
- Continuous running time per tank: 11 hours
- Water level indicator
- Auto shut off for safety
- Dimensions: 9.5" L X 9.5" W X 14" H
- 2.1 gallons of moisture per day
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 36 watt
- Warranty: 1 year
- 5.8 lbs
- Total dimensions: 9" L x 9" W x 12.75" H
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a better night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin?
- 0.9 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours?
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.75”H x 9.88”W x 9.88”D
Cool Mist Humidifiers Help Relieve Asthma & Allergy Symptoms
A cool mist humidifier adds moisture to the air in a room to help the occupants breathe more easily. Unlike a traditional humidifier, a cool mist humidifier has a fan that cools the air as it leaves the evaporative filter. This type of unit is usually preferred in warmer climates as they do not heat the air. The cool mist helps nasal and chest congestion in those that are sick and can even relieve a dry cough. Place a cool mist humidifier in any room during the winter to help with cold or flu-like symptoms.