Heat and Cool Window Air Conditioners
- Four (4) way air deflection
- 1-UL Listed
- Remote control
- Weight: 136 lbs
- Dimensions: 16.84" H x 26" W x 30.31" D
- 450-550 sq. ft. coverage area
- Remote control included
- Three (3) fan speeds
- Weight: 72.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 24.2" W x 20.3" D
- Strong 8,000 BTU’s of cooling and 3,850 BTU’s of heating power
- Easily cools and heats space up to 350 sq ft
- Efficient use in both cooling and heating modes
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Dimensions: 17”H x 27 ¼”W x 22”D
Supplemental Air for Year-Round Use
Installing a window air conditioner that has both a cooling and heat function can save you the trouble of installing and uninstalling the unit with the changing seasons. In parts of the country with mild climates where a central air conditioner is not necessary, a window air heat cool unit can provide both cool air for the summer and heat for the colder months. These units are also useful if you have a room or section of your house the central air does not service, such as a refinished attic or guesthouse.
These units come in a variety of sizes and vary in BTU to suit the specific size of your space. Features vary from unit to unit, from basic dial controls all the way to fully digital controls with automatic settings. Other features can include remote controls, variable fan speeds, and more. These units come in both window and built-in depending on the type of application your space requires.