- Adjustable thermostat control
- Easy-access defrost drain
- Space-saving flat-back design
- Weight: 66.14 lbs
- Dimensions: 32.6” H x 22.2” W x 22.1” D
- Capacity: 7.1 cu. ft.
- Front-mounted adjustable thermostat
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior surfaces
- Weight: 88.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 33.25" H x 37" W x 22.1" D
Chest Freezera Are Optimized For Bulk Storage
Chest freezers are intended to provide extra freezer storage where needed and are perfect for those that like to purchase food in bulk or make and store prepared meals for later use. The chest design makes these units ideal for storing in utility rooms, basements or garages and is best for storing food you don’t need access to every day. The capacity varies in cubic feet from 2.1 all the way up to 24 and larger. Basic features usually include dial thermostats, manual defrost, basket storage and some come equipped with locks.