- Production capacity: 85 lbs
- Storage capacity: 22 lbs
- Quiet operation
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Dimensions: 33.38" H x 14.88" W x 22.75" D
- Cube Type: Full Cube
- Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ICE Maker reduces bacteria and slime fungus growth. ICE-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
- Air is drawn in and discharged through the top, eliminating the need for side clearance.
- Weight: 170 pounds
- Dimensions: 20"h x 30"w x 24"d
- Dependable storage of either cube or flake ice
- Adjustable legs
- Manufacturer: Ice-O-Matic
- Corrosion protection
- NSF approved
- New sleek, contemporary styling. A perfect match to Prodigy cube ice machines and other Scotsman ice machines
- Easily removable baffle, no tools required for cleaning
- Door hinge designed to keep door open
- Available in stainless steel or durable rotocast plastic
- Dimensions: 44"h (Add 6" for legs) x 30"w x 34"d
- Sediment Removal eliminates clogging and reduces down time
- Equipped with quick twist-connect fittings for fast, easy replacement
- Scale Protection maintains consistent ice production
- For use on the following Ice-O-Matic machines: ICEU060, ICEU150, ICEU220, ICEU300, ICE0320, ICE0400, ICE0500, ICE0520, EF250A32S, EF250A38S, EF450A32S, EF450A38S, EF450A48S
- Warranty- 3 years; 5 years parts on evaporator and compressor; 7 years parts & labor on evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter system
Ice Makers & Ice Machines: No more bags of melted ice or last minute trips to the store
Ice is a commodity that many people and businesses use in their everyday activities. Not many people stop to consider the source unless they find themselves without. If you have a large family, love to entertain, or own your own business, you must consider the benefits of owning your own ice maker. Whether your needs or residential or commercial, an ice maker or ice machine is a reliable source for everyday ice use.
Residential ice makers come in a variety of shapes and sizes, from small and compact portable ice makers to sleek built-in ice makers. These are perfect for small-scale ice needs and venues, such as your home, office, or small business.
There are also different types of commercial ice machines, such as modular and self-contained ice units. Commercial units are ideal for large-scale ice needs and venues, such as schools, hospitals, restaurants, and bars. Modular ice machines require a separate ice bin for storage purposes. Different ice machines make different types of ice, as well.
You must consider both the production and storage capacity when shopping for an ice maker. The production capacity is how much ice the machine can produce in a 24 hour period, while storage capacity is how much ice the unit can store at any given time. Many ice machines will suspend ice production once capacity is reached.
Whether your needs are large or small, consider how a residential ice maker or commercial ice machine can offer automated ice production, completely eliminating the hassle of finding a reliable source elsewhere.