- Top-loading, compact, portable washing machine
- Stainless steel wash tub
- Pulsating bottom eliminates the need for an agitator
- Power Requirements: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 36" H x 21" W x 22.5" D
- Hand-crank, manual washing machine
- No electricity needed, powered by hand
- Patented pressure system that forces detergent into garment fabric at high speeds
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 19" H x 16.5" W x 15" L
Portable Washers are Compact for Easy Storage and Mobility
Portable washers are designed to help bring the convenience of a washing machine to small spaces. These units only require a water line to operate and can be easily connected to a sink and then rolled out of the way when not in use. Popular applications for portable washers are condos, dorm rooms, RVs, cabins, and small apartments that don’t have laundry hook ups.
Best used for washing delicate items, jeans, or small loads of clothes, the purchase of a portable washer can help eliminate the need to visit the Laundromat. As these units are easily transported, they can be useful to bring along on camping trips and extended road trips. All you’ll ever need to operate your unit is a water source to get you up and running.