Compact Cube Refrigerators
- Compact Cube Refrigerators
- Compact Midsize Refrigerators
- Apartment Refrigerators
- All Refrigerators (No Freezer)
- Refrigerator / Freezers
- Refrigerator / Ice Makers
- Built In Refrigerators
- Combination Microwave Refrigerators
- Outdoor Refrigerators
- Medical Refrigerators
- Energy Star Rated Refrigerators
- View All Models
- Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft.
- Factory reversible door
- One (1) wire shelf
- Interior dimensions: 16.5" H x 14.18" W x 14.5" D
- Exterior dimensions: 20.18" H x 17.13" W x 19" D
- Operates on 110V AC
- Thermoelectric cooling
- Compact flat back design
- Weight: 22.13 pounds
- Dimensions: 20.25"h x 17"w x 18.5"d
- Seamless stainless steel cabinet, wrapped stainless steel door and stainless steel handle
- In door storage
- Factory Reversible door swing
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Dimensions: 20"h x 20"w x 20"d
- Compact all refrigerator sized perfectly for countertop use.
- High quality refrigerator designed specifically for medical use
- Factory Reversible door
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20"h x 20"w x 21"d
Mini Refrigerators Provide Convenient Access To & Storage For Food & Drinks In Small Spaces
For times when a full or even midsize refrigerator would be overkill, a compact cube refrigerator is a great solution. Cube refrigerators range in size from 1.1 to 2.5 cubic feet and are great for keeping your lunch cold at the office, or keeping snacks on hand in a dorm room. Because of their compact size, you can fit these units just about anywhere, whether it’s a desk, a corner, or a countertop.
Despite their small size, these units still have great features like adjustable thermostats, in-door storage and adjustable shelving. Some cube refrigerators come with locks so you can keep contents safe, and some even have a small freezer compartment. Any place that needs just a small amount of refrigeration space will benefit greatly from a cube size unit.