- Schott Ceran™ glass panel
- Touch sensor controls
- Electrical: 3850W / 110V / 35A
- Dimensions: 38" H x 24" W x 20" D
- Dual function programs: Warm/Cook
- Full Range Temperature Control (100º - 390ºF)
- Timer option (up to 8 hours)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.48" H x 11.81" W x 14.17" D
Induction Cooktops Are Faster & More Efficient Than Other Cooktops
Induction cooktops involve a magnetic process that results in only the cooking vessel, skillet or pan, being heated while cooking; the cooktop remains cool. This means that less heat escapes and food is cooked much faster than on electric or gas ranges. Induction cooktops can be built-in or portable, making them great for your home or dorm room.