Outdoor Gas Grills
- Brushed type 304 stainless steel construction
- Available in natural gas or LPG fuel types
- Grease Management System®
- Removable warming rack and drip tray
- Dimensions: 24 1/4" H x 28 5/8" W x 26 1/2" D
Outdoor Gas Grills Provide an Even Temperature for Quality Cooking
Natural gas grills are easier to use than traditional charcoal grills. No matches or lighter fluid is necessary, simply turn the knob to start the flame. There's also no mess to clean up with an outdoor propane grill because it doesn't use charcoal. Portable gas grills are smaller and allow for easy transportation for tailgating or picnics, while larger outdoor gas grills can cook multiple items at different temperatures since they feature multiple burners.