The Living Direct Network
- Hand Crank Rechargeable Flashlight
- Utility Dynamo Tri-LED Flashlight
- 1 Minute of Cranking for 30 Minutes of Light
- Uses Taiwanese bulb to create up to 15k of brightness
- The patented handle crank coverts into a screw driver with 6 bits included (stored inside the flashlight).
- Pure sine wave output
- Switch selectable output frequency
- Fully isolated input and output
- Over/under input voltage protection
- High temperature protection
- 45 Amps
- Switchable output voltage modes
- Optional GPC-Smart Controller
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 7" h x 6.5" w x 3.5" d
Inverters & Generators Help Power Electrical Equipment On-The-Go
Convert vehicle electrical outlets to 110v with an inverter and power your equipment from your car. A portable generator will also provide electricity for power equipment when no other power source is available. Never be without power again with a battery charger, jumpstarter, inverter or generator.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
60 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 60 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
16 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.