The Living Direct Network
- Temperature Range (Both Compartments): 39°F - 64°F
- Holds Up to 60 Cans & 27 Wine Bottles
- Two Independent Temperature Zones
- Weight: 136 pounds
- Dimensions: 34 7/16" H x 23 13/16 W x 24 13/16" D
- Built-In or Free Standing Installation
- Reversible door
- Interior cavity light
- Basket for Additional Storage Options
- Dimensions: 33.5" H x 15" W x 25.25" D (w/ Handle)
- Cools to 40°F below ambient temperature
- 110-volt adapter
- Cooled through thermoelectric module
- External dimensions: 20" H x 13" W x 13" D
- Internal dimensions: 12" H x 7.5" W x 6.5" D
- Built-in capable
- Factory installed lock
- Digital thermostat
- Compressor step dimensions: 4.5" H x 12" W x 5" D
- Exterior dimensions: 33.5-34.5" H x 14.75" W x 22.25" D
- NSF-7 approved
- Four (4) adjustable shelves
- Positive seal door
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Dimensions: 37" H x 58.87" W x 27.75" D
- Capacity: 42 bottles or 114 cans; 21 bottles & 57 cans
- Soft blue LED stage lighting for interior
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel frame
- Weight: 105.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 34.4"H x 23.4"W x 24.6"D
Learn About Beverage Refrigerators
Most Watched Videos
If you just started your search for a beverage refrigerator you’re probably reading lots of reviews to help with Top 7 Customer Rated Beverage Refrigerators
Entertaining at home has become a popular choice for many people, giving them the ability to lower their spending 6 Reasons to Add a Beverage Refrigerator to Your Entertainment Areas
Living in a small space certainly has its pros and cons, but one challenge that can be easily avoided is cramping Utilizing Your Small Space: Freestanding vs. Built-in Beverage Refrigerators
Beverage Refrigerators for Indoors & Out
The novelty of having your choice drinks on hand in places like a back patio, basement, or living room, never wears off. A beverage refrigerator allows you to keep a variety of drinks at the ready, whether it’s for the purpose of entertaining or just to have on hand. Units come in a variety of sizes and those designed for built-in application can be incorporated into existing cabinetry.
Dual zone beverage centers allow you to keep a wider variety of drinks at different temperatures while outdoor units are designed specifically to stand up to the elements and still operate at peak performance. Specifications like, size, capacity and features differ from unit to unit and this enables you to find a beverage refrigerator that meets the exact needs of both your family and your space.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
16 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.