If you just started your search for a beverage refrigerator you’re probably reading lots of reviews to help with your decision. How cold ...
The Living Direct Network
- Capacity: 148 standard 12 oz. cans
- Digital temperature controls
- Temperature range: 38-50 degrees F
- Dimensions (without handle): 33 1/2" H x 23 1/2" W x 22 1/2" D
- Dimensions (with handle): 33 1/2" H x 23 1/2" W x 24 1/2" D
- Temperature range: Low 30s - mid 50s ºF
- Six (6) fully removable, slide-out chrome shelves
- 3.6 cubic foot capacity
- Exterior Dimensions: 33" H x 19" W x 18 1/4" D
- Compressor Step: 7 ½”H X 7”D
- Capacity: 84 standard 12 oz. cans
- Temperature: High 30 - mid 50 degrees F
- Powerful compressor-based cooling
- Internal Dimensions: 21 1/4" H x 14" W x 14 3/4" D
- External Dimensions: 25 1/4" H x 17" W x 18 1/2" D
Learn About Beverage Refrigerators
Most Watched Videos
Entertaining at home has become a popular choice for many people, giving them the ability to lower their spending and still provide a ...
Living in a small space certainly has its pros and cons, but one challenge that can be easily avoided is cramping due to large ...
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.