- Includes a commercial to home brew keg conversion kit
- Includes one (1) empty reconditioned ball lock keg
- Holds up to a standard full size 1/2-barrel keg
- External Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
- Internal Dimensions: 28 1/2" H x 16 1/2" W x 20" D
- U.L. Listed for freestanding or built-in use
- Black leather-like top
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor/5 years on compressor
- Weight: 150 pounds
- Dimensions: 34 1/2"h x 23 3/4"w x 24 1/2"d
- Automatic defrost
- Cleaning kit
- CO2 tank
- Dimensions: 51.38" H x 23.63" W x 24.88" D
- Interior Dimensions: 29: H x 21.25" W x 18.75" D
Kegerators Provide Chilled Draft Beer at Home
A complete kegerator is the perfect addition to any home bar, man cave, garage, or kitchen. A kegerator will keep your beer cold and, when used properly, can lengthen the life of your keg up to 6 months. You’ll also be able to save money when you buy kegged beer rather than having to buy cases of beer when hosting parties or tailgates.
For those that don’t want to build their own kegerator by refurbishing a refrigerator, a complete kegerator is a great option. Many complete kegerators arrive with everything you need to tap a keg, including couplers, regulators, beer tubes, air lines, faucets, beer towers, and tap handles. Basically, it has everything you will need short of the keg itself.
When shopping for a complete kegerator, you must consider whether you’d like a single, dual, or triple tap configuration. If you consistently drink one type of beer at a time, a single tap unit would be the best option for you. If you would like to serve up two to three types of beer at a time, you’ll want to consider a dual or triple tap kegerator.
You must also consider whether or not you’d your unit to be built-in or freestanding. Built-in kegerators are front-venting, which allows them to be built into cabinetry with zero clearance. Freestanding kegerators require room around the unit to vent the hot air from the compressor.
Complete kegerators come in finishes designed to match existing appliances, such as black and stainless steel. Some of them also include perks, such as cleaning kits, empty kegs, or mobility casters. Complete kegerators will also sometimes include drip trays and guard rails.
With name brands like Summit, True, EdgeStar, Haier, and UBC, you’ll be sure to find the kegerator of your dreams in our selection.