Dual & Triple Tap Kegerators
- Front ventilation
- Forced-air refrigeration
- Air-cooled beer tower
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34 3/8" H x 23 13/16" W x 25 3/8" D
- Includes two (2) commercial to home brew keg conversion kits
- Includes two (2) empty reconditioned ball lock kegs
- Holds up to a standard full size 1/2-barrel keg
- External Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2" H x 20 1/10" W x 24 13/16" D
- Internal Dimensions: 28 1/2" H x 16 1/2" W x 20" D
- Refrigeration system keeps temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Heavy-duty black vinyl protects front and sides
- All stainless steel countertop
- Exterior Dimensions: 37" H x 90.38" W x 27.13" D
- Interior Dimensions: 25.78" H x 86" W x 22" D
- All draft components included
- Built-in or freestanding application
- Accommodates 1/6 kegs & Cornelius kegs
- Weight: 152 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34.5" H x 23.63" W x 24.88" D
Serve Up Options Using Dual & Triple Tap Kegerators
When you know you want to dispense more than one type of beer at a time, a dual or triple tap kegerator is the best option for you. Depending on the size of the model, dual and triple tap kegerators can accommodate many different keg configurations. For example, a full size kegerator can accommodate one half barrel, one quarter keg, 1 slim quarter keg, 1 – 3 sixth barrel kegs, 1 – 3 Cornelius kegs, 1 slim quarter plus 1 sixth barrel or 1 Cornelius keg.
Some dual and triple tap kegerators have the ability to be placed undercounter or built-in while others can only be used for freestanding application. Many models arrive with mobility casters, so movement from one area to another is hassle-free. With finishes such as black and stainless steel, dual and triple tap kegerators can be chosen to match existing bar backs or other appliances.
Residential dual and triple tap units are great for home and small business use. Commercial dual and triple tap kegerators are ideal for bar, restaurant, and other large-scale use. Commercial units, such as True brand kegerators, are designed to withstand the rigor of bustling businesses.
If you’re looking to provide options when dispensing draft beer, consider using a dual or triple faucet beer dispenser. With brands such as Summit, EdgeStar, and True, you are sure to find the kegerator you have been searching for.