- Premium bottled water cooler with hot and cold dispensers
- Electronic control center with digital clock
- Adjustable hot and cold thermostats
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 37.5" H x 12.5" W x 13.5" D
- Stainless steel reservoir bottled water cooler
- Energy Star rated for efficiency
- Stylish design to match contemporary kitchen and break room decor
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 38.12" H x 12" W x 12.5" D
- Programmable Energy Saver mode
- Easy filter access via side panel
- Hot Booster function
- Net Weight: 90 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24.5" W x 19.875" D x 37.5" H
Water Coolers & Water Dispensers Supply Clean Water to Your Office or Home
Water coolers provide clean, fresh water to your home or office. Countertop water coolers are ideal for compact spaces or small-scale water needs, and they offer the same amenities as full-size water coolers. Office water coolers are typically larger in size and some both water heating and water cooling options.
There are two main categories of full size water coolers: bottled and point of use. Bottled water coolers are the traditional models which use large, 5 gallon water bottles as their water source. On the other hand, point-of-use water coolers use a dedicated water line as their water source. While bottled water coolers require less installation, point-of-use water coolers don’t need replenishing. Point-of-use water coolers sometimes require filtration systems or other water cooler accessories. A water cooler is great for those who don't want to drink tap water but also don't want to allocate space or resources to frequently purchasing small bottles of water. With our trusted brands and large selection, you are sure to find the perfect water cooler for your dispensing needs.