- Lightweight durable plastic body
- contemporary styling
- Push button faucets for both hot and cold
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Dimensions: 39" H x 12.75" W x 12.75" D
- Dual spout
- Stainless steel cold tank
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Weight: 30.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 36" H x 10.8" W x 12.5" D
- Countertop/tabletop use
- Requires no electricity
- Dishwasher safe bottle receptacle
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12.9" W x 12.9" D
- Solid white on-piece cabinet
- Delivers warm and cold water
- Adjustable cold water thermostat
- Power: 105 Watts, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz , 100V-127V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 38.2" H x 12.2" W x 12.2" D
- Dual spouts
- Stainless steel hot and cold tanks
- Energy saving switch
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 36.6" H x 12.5" W x 10.8" D
- Lightweight and durable ABS construction
- For use at home or offices, RV's or boats
- Push button faucets for hot or cold water
- Separate on/off switches for hot and cold
- Dimensions: 15.75"h x 12.25"w x 12.75"d
Bottled Water Coolers: Drink Purified Water in Your Home & Office
Bottled water coolers are a great water source for those who do not have a drinkable source or tap water or for those who prefer to drink filtered water rather than unfiltered. They come in both the traditional top-loading design and the innovative bottom-loading design.
Bottom-loaded water coolers don’t require heavy lifting or turning over of water bottles, which greatly reduces your risk of injury or spillage. There are also countertop designs, which are great for those with small-scale water needs or desire to conserve their floor space. Each design offers cold or hot water dispensing and many of them offer both.
Bottled water coolers allow you to drink purified water anywhere and at any time. With many stylish and space-saving designs available, your bottled water dispenser is guaranteed to satisfy. With trusted brands like Avanti, Clover, Primo, Vitapur, and Oasis, these water coolers are perfect for your home or office.