The Living Direct Network
Countertop Wine Coolers
- Small, lightweight, and simple to use. Just add ice and water, plug in to any outlet, and choose your beverage settings on the easy to use automatic electronic touchpad. 12V car adaptor with an extra long 12 ft. cord for chilling on the go makes it great for Tailgate Parties
- UL Approved
- Cooper Cooler TAILGATER - Rapid Beverage and Wine Chiller
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimensions: 9"h x 6"w x 14 1/2"d
- Capacity: 8 bottles
- Temperature range: 42-65 degrees F
- External electronic thermostat
- Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.8" H x 10.25" W x 19.5" D
- Preserves wine
- Good for four (4) weeks
- 12 grams of nitrogen per cartridge
- Cartridge quantity: 5
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x .25" D
Countertop Wine Coolers Chill Wine Before or While Serving
Countertop wine coolers are great for those who don't have the floor space or an area under their counter for a wine refrigerator. Some can store multiple bottles, up to 16, while others only hold one. Single bottle wine chillers and double bottle wine chillers can sit on a table during dinner for easy access without being in the way, and moved back to the counter for storage.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.