The Living Direct Network
Countertop Wine Coolers
- Single zone cooling
- Temperature: 52-64°F
- Freestanding application
- Internal Dimensions: 16 1/2" H x 14" W x 12 1/4" D
- External Dimensions: 20 1/2" H x 17 1/4" W x 20 1/4" D
- Simple clean up, just unplug, dispose of the ice water and dry
- UL Approved
- Less concern about refrigerator space. Efficiently store your drinks warm and free up valuable refrigerator space for your other perishables, especially important at parties
- No spin option to chill non-cylindrical containers and for those who feel rotating may agitate their fine wine- in this mode the container is not rotated, only sprayed with ice water
- Easy to understand automatic electronic touchpad makes selecting your beverage chill settings quick and easy
- Freestanding application
- Compact, mini design for those with limited space
- Black on black styling suits any decor
- 115 Volts, 15 Amps
- Dimensions: 20 1/8"h x 17 1/2"w x 19 11/16"d
Countertop Wine Coolers Chill Wine Before or While Serving
Countertop wine coolers are great for those who don't have the floor space or an area under their counter for a wine refrigerator. Some can store multiple bottles, up to 16, while others only hold one. Single bottle wine chillers and double bottle wine chillers can sit on a table during dinner for easy access without being in the way, and moved back to the counter for storage.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.
Toolbar Comparison Guide
Using the "Compare" button, you can store products in the toolbar on the bottom of your screen to compare later.
Click on an item to toggle between "selecting" and "deselecting" it. Products are selected by default. When you hover over a product on the toolbar, you will have the options of viewing the item or removing it.
You must have at least two products selected in the toolbar to compare them. Once you do, click on the "Compare Selected Items" button on the toolbar.