- Three (3) adjustable shelves
- Positive seal door
- Magnetic door gasket
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Dimensions: 62.37" H x 24.87" W x 23.12" D
- UL Listed & NSF Certified
- Ecomate insulation
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel interior
- Weight: 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33 3/8" H x 80 1/2" W x 26 5/8" D
- 9.0 cu. ft. capacity
- Five (5) adjustable wire shelves
- ETL electrical safety
- External Dimensions: 48" H x 21.25" W x 22.5" D
- Internal Dimensions: 42" H x 18" W x 16.25" D
- 5.4 cu. ft. capacity
- Outdoor rated
- Energy Star rated
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Dimensions: 36 6/16" H x 23 13/16" W x 25 11/16" D
- MicroSentry™ refrigeration monitor
- Real-time temperature monitor
- Ultra-efficient compressor and fan motor
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Dimensions: 34.25" H x 14.88" W x 23.63" D
Beverage Refrigerators for Indoors & Out
The novelty of having your choice drinks on hand in places like a back patio, basement, or living room, never wears off. A beverage refrigerator allows you to keep a variety of drinks at the ready, whether it’s for the purpose of entertaining or just to have on hand. Units come in a variety of sizes and those designed for built-in application can be incorporated into existing cabinetry.
Dual zone beverage centers allow you to keep a wider variety of drinks at different temperatures while outdoor units are designed specifically to stand up to the elements and still operate at peak performance. Specifications like, size, capacity and features differ from unit to unit and this enables you to find a beverage refrigerator that meets the exact needs of both your family and your space.