Description & Highlights
P3 International Vibrasonic Molechaser®
Using both sound and vibration, the Vibrasonic Molechaser® (P3-P7906) eliminates your common burrowing rodent problem quickly and humanely without affecting pets or disturbing your land’s appearance. A patented motor drive generates and releases powerful vibrations into the ground every 18 seconds, irritating rodents and effectively eliminating unwanted infestations.
This device is safe, environmentally friendly and eliminates the use of dangerous poisons and traps around children or pets. To install, simply load with four D cell alkaline batteries and insert the molechaser into the ground as deep as desired (it can be buried fully). Be sure to re-tighten the water-tight cap once in the ground to prevent the possibility of water leakage or damage.
Coverage Area:This model is the most advanced Molechaser® available, operating in a circular pattern (130 ft in diameter) and emitting a sonic vibration every 18 seconds. The average coverage area is approximately 13,500 square feet (1/3 acre)
Battery Life:Replace the four D batteries once every 4-6 months. The patented battery cylinder allows the batteries to be changed without removing the unit from the ground
Easy Installation:The unit can be inserted flush with your lawn or buried completely so that it is virtually invisible
- Model: P3-P7906Emits sonic pulses and vibrations every 18 seconds)
- Brand: P3 InternationalOperates in circular pattern (approx. 130 sq. ft.)
- Battery-powered rodent chaserTotal coverage area: 13,500 Sq. Feet (1/3 acre)
- Repels moles, gophers and other burrowing rodentsUses four D cell alkaline batteries
- Rodents are repelled unharmed, does not affect petsBattery life: 4-6 months
- Insert flush with lawn or bury completelyPower: 6V DC
- Change batteries without removing from groundWeight: 14 oz.
- Guaranteed for lifeDimensions: 16" L x 2" Diameter
- P3 International Vibrasonic Molechaser®